BRC – British Retail Consortium.
British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standards is a leading safety and quality certification program, used by over 23,000 certificated suppliers in 123 countries, with certification issued through a worldwide network of accredited certification bodies.
The Standards guarantee the standardization of quality, safety and operational criteria and ensure that manufacturers fulfill their legal obligations and provide protection for the end consumer. BRC Global Standards are now often a fundamental requirement of leading retailers.
- Access to your market in the UK, Germany and France.
- Enhances the food safety management system.
- Increases consumer confidence in your products.
- Helps boost export opportunities.
- Reduced duplication of inspections.
- Cost saving.