ISO 14001- Environment Management System.
ISO 14001(EMS) Environment Management System is the internationally recognized standard for the environmental management of businesses. It prescribes controls for those activities that have an effect on the environment. These include the use of natural resources, handling and treatment of waste and energy consumption.
- Improve environmental performance of supply chain.
- Help you comply with legal requirements.
- Improve your image and credibility.
- Management of environmental risks.
- Reduce employee turnover.
- Improve cost control.