ISO 27001 – Testing Laboratories.
ISO 27001 is the international standard for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). It is applicable to any organization where the misuse, corruption or loss of its business or client information could result in a major commercial disaster. So 27001 sets out the requirements of information security management system. It is part of the ISO 27000 family of standards relating to information and cyber security and offers a comprehensive set of controls, based on best practice in information security.
- Traceability of measurements and calibrations to national standards.
- Validity and appropriateness of test methods.
- Quality of testing environment and sampling.
- Technical competence of staff.
- Maintenance of test equipment.
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- Employee morale and training.
- Improve processes