BSCI – Business Social Compliance initiative.
The Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) Monitoring System is the European approach to improving social performance in supplier countries through a uniform social standards monitoring solution.
BSCI is an initiative of the Foreign Trade Association (FTA). All BSCI participants are also FTA members and share the FTA vision of “Free Trade, Sustainable Trade”. To fulfill this vision, BSCI has been given specific governance bodies through which BSCI companies are invited to actively take part, to develop and implement an excellent system for improved working conditions in the global supply chain.
- Improve the management of your supply chain.
- Create the perfect foundation for a SA 8000 certification.
- Minimize health, safety & environmental risks.
- Reduce risk of non-compliance with labor laws.
- Promote health and safety practices.
- Increase productivity.
- Save time and money.
- Gain a competitive edge.