ISO 45001- Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
ISO 45001 is an ISO standard for management systems of occupational health and safety (OH&S), published in March 2018. The goal of ISO 45001 is the reduction of occupational injuries and diseases.
- Reduction in production losses due to absenteeism related to OH&S.
- Reduces costs of insurance premia paid on behalf of workers compensation.
- Demonstrating your commitment to meet legal obligations.
- Reduction in overall costs related to OH&S incidents.
- Minimizing risks of downtime through accidents.
- Stakeholder trust and confidence.