ISO 28000 – Supply Chain Security Management System.
ISO 28001 provides requirements and guidance for organizations in international supply chains to develop and implement supply chain security processes.
Establish and document a minimum level of security within a supply chain(s) or segment of a supply chain. Assist in meeting the applicable authorized economic operator (AEO) criteria set forth in the World Customs Organization Framework of Standards and conforming national supply chain security programs.
- The ability to control and manage threats within an organization.
- Management process compatibility.
- Competitive advantage in the market.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Opportunity to gain new businesses.
- Global recognition.
- Enhanced reliability.