GDPMD: Good Distribution Practices for Medical device.
GDPMD (Good Distribution Practices for Medical Devices) specifies the requirements for a Quality Management System to be established, implemented and maintained by an organization in carrying out activities in medical devices distribution to comply with the medical device regulatory requirements.
GDPMD (Good Distribution Practices for Medical Devices) requires an organization to demonstrate its ability to maintain quality, safety and performance of medical devices in compliance with the medical device regulatory requirements during distribution.
- Consistency to proper storage, handling, distribution and traceability.
- Demonstrate ability to produce safer and more effective medical devices.
- Improve operation efficiency through continual improvement processes.
- Savings in cost from reduction of defects and rejects.
- Meet regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
- Safe delivery of medical devices.
- Customer satisfactions.